- Continuous-variable quantum authentication of physical unclonable keys, G. M. Nikolopoulos and E. Diamanti, Sci. Rep. 7, 46047 (2017).
- Creation and transfer of non-classical states of motion using Rydberg dressing of atoms in a lattice, L. F. Buchmann, K. Mølmer, D. Petrosyan, Phys. Rev. A 95, 013403 (2017). Editors’ Suggestion.
- Quantum spin transistor with a Heisenberg spin chain, O. V. Marchukov, A. G. Volosniev, M. Valiente, D. Petrosyan, N. T. Zinner, Nature Commun. 7, 13070 (2016).
- Decision and function problems based on boson sampling, G. M. Nikolopoulos and T. Brougham, Phys. Rev. A 94, 012315 (2016).
- Evaluation of the performance of two state-transfer Hamiltonians in the presence of static disorder, A. K. Pavlis, G. M. Nikolopoulos, and P. Lambropoulos, Quantum Information Processing 15, 2553 (2016).
- Tunable self-assembled spin chains of strongly interacting cold atoms for demonstration of reliable quantum state transfer, N. J. S. Loft, O. V. Marchukov, D. Petrosyan, N. T. Zinner, New J. Phys. 18, 045011 (2016).
- Grover search algorithm with Rydberg-blockaded atoms: Quantum Monte Carlo simulations, D. Petrosyan, M. Saffman, K. Mølmer, J. Phys. B 49, 094004 (2016).
- Quantum technologies with hybrid systems, G. Kurizki, P. Bertet, Y. Kubo, K. Mølmer, D. Petrosyan, P. Rabl, J. Schmiedmayer, PNAS 112, 3866 (2015).
- Engineering the dynamics of effective spin-chain models for strongly interacting atomic gases, A.G. Volosniev, D. Petrosyan, M. Valiente, D.V. Fedorov, A.S. Jensen, and N.T. Zinner, Phys. Rev. A 91, 023620 (2015).
- Long-range quantum gate via Rydberg states of atoms in a thermal microwave cavity, L. Sarkany, J. Fortagh, D. Petrosyan, Phys. Rev. A 92, 030303(R) (2015)
- Transfer of optical signals around bends in two-dimensional linear photonic networks, G. M. Nikolopoulos, J. Phys. B 47, 035505 (2015).
- Quantum State Transfer and Network Engineering, edited by G. M. Nikolopoulos & I. Jex (Springer Verlag, 2014).
- Binding potentials and interaction gates between microwave-dressed Rydberg atoms, D. Petrosyan and K. Mølmer, Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 123003 (2014).
- Assessing the number of atoms in a Rydberg-blockaded mesoscopic ensemble, D. Petrosyan and G.M. Nikolopoulos, Phys. Rev. A 89, 013419 (2014).
- Statistics of a quantum-state-transfer Hamiltonian in the presence of disorder, G.M. Nikolopoulos, Phys. Rev. A 87, 042311 (2013).
- Faithful communication Hamiltonian in photonic lattices, M. Bellec, G.M. Nikolopoulos and S. Tzortzakis, Optics Letters 37, 4504 (2012).
- Analysis and minimization of bending losses in discrete quantum networks, G.M. Nikolopoulos, A. Hoskovec, and I. Jex, Phys. Rev. A 85, 062319 (2012).
- Symmetries and security of a quantum-public-key encryption scheme based on single-qubit rotations, U. Seyfarth, G.M. Nikolopoulos, and G. Alber, Phys. Rev. A 85, 022342 (2012).
- Optimizing inhomogeneous spin ensembles for quantum memory, G. Bensky, D. Petrosyan, J. Majer, J. Schmiedmayer and G. Kurizki, Phys. Rev. A 86, 012310 (2012).
- Perfect transfer of multiple excitations in quantum networks, T. Brougham, G.M. Nikolopoulos, and I. Jex, Phys. Rev. A 83, 022323 (2011).
- Controlling quantum information processing in hybrid systems on chips, G. Bensky, R. Amsüss, J. Majer, D. Petrosyan, J. Schmiedmayer and G. Kurizki, Quantum Inf. Process. 10, 1037 (2011).
- Strongly interacting photons in hollow-core waveguides, E. Shahmoon, G. Kurizki, M. Fleischhauer and D. Petrosyan, Phys. Rev. A 83, 033806 (2011).
- State transfer in static and dynamic spin chains with disorder, D. Petrosyan, G.M. Nikolopoulos, and P. Lambropoulos, Phys. Rev. A 81, 042307 (2010).
- Communication in quantum networks of logical bus topology, T. Brougham, G.M. Nikolopoulos and I. Jex, Phys. Rev. A 80, 052325 (2009).
- Deterministic quantum-public-key encryption: Forward search attack and randomization, G.M. Nikolopoulos and L. M. Ioannou, Phys. Rev. A 79, 042327 (2009).
- Reversible state transfer between superconducting qubits and atomic ensembles, D. Petrosyan, G. Bensky, G. Kurizki, I. Mazets, J. Majer and J. Schmiedmayer, Phys. Rev. A 79, 040304(R) (2009) [Selected for Research Highlights, Nature Physics 5, 376 (2009)].
- Directional coupling for quantum computing and communication, G.M. Nikolopoulos, Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 200502 (2008).
Applications of single-qubit rotations in quantum public-key cryptography, G.M. Nikolopoulos, Phys. Rev. A 77, 032348 (2008).
- Quantum information processing with single photons and atomic ensembles in microwave coplanar waveguide resonators, D. Petrosyan and M. Fleischhauer, Phys. Rev. Lett. 100, 170501 (2008).